NEW REGULATORY APPROVALS AND NEW BUSINESS
25th May 2017 – ASX RELEASE
ZOONO COMPANY UPDATE
Zoono Group Limited (ASX: ZNO) is pleased to announce it has gained the following NEW Regulatory Approvals:
– Canada – issued by Health Canada;
– The United Kingdom / Ireland – issued by the Health and Safety Executive UK;
– Korea- issued by the Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA);
– Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- issued by the SFDA; and
– Iran- issued by Iranian Food and Drug Organization (FDO).
In the USA, Zoono also has Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Approval/Compliance and have been issued NDCs (National Drug Codes) for the following products:
– Germfree24 Hand Sanitiser
– Germfree24 CVS Pharmacy Private Label
– GermFree24 Ultra (High Alcohol)
– Zoono Foot Guard
– Zoono Odourguard
– Zoono SkinClear
– Zoono Wound Cleanser
Global sales growth is dependent on the ability to export to and sell in the different countries and markets. Regulatory approvals are required in each country/market to permit the sale of Zoono products. The regulatory approvals noted above open five new markets for the sale of Zoono products.
In the USA, individual products also require NDCs before they can be sold. Zoono now has NDCs for seven different products allowing them all to be sold to businesses, like hospitals and other medical practitioners, and at pharmacies throughout the US.
On the back of regulatory approvals in various countries, Zoono is pleased to confirm the following new orders which total in excess of USD$1m.
1. Korea – Zoono’s Distributor has placed an initial stock order for its major customer, Lotte Home Shopping TV. The initial order is expected to be delivered in August 2017. Further revenues are anticipated in the coming 12 months.
2. UK and Ireland – Zoono’s UK Distributor has placed its initial stock order for delivery in July 2017.
3. India – Zoono Middle East and India have secured their first major customer in India, a major Healthcare Group with distribution into many other sectors, and has confirmed and placed a significant initial order for surface and hand product. Zoono sees India as an important market and is expecting growth in demand for both the existing products and new Zoono products into 2018. Initial order delivery is August 2017.
4. Saudi Arabia – Zoono is expecting an initial order from its Saudi distributor (for delivery in September 2017). Zoono has already received a substantial deposit against this order.
5. Iran – Zoono is expecting an initial order for delivery in August 2017.
6. Australia and New Zealand – Zoono is experiencing growth in both markets through its distribution network, which includes: Clear Facilities (www.clearfacilities.co.nz); VIP Care www.vipcare.co.nz); Permagard, Stayzon Retail Ventures and a new distributor based in Queensland, Germ Free Bioscience.
Zoono is very pleased with the recent sales activity, which triggered by the regulatory approvals which, in some instances, have taken two years or more to gain. Several more regulatory approvals are in process that will open up additional markets.
With these and other business development activities being undertaken, Zoono is anticipating significantly higher revenues in the next financial year (compared to the current financial year).
Further Information please contact:
Paul Hyslop, Managing Director: +64 21 659 977
Zoono specialises in the development, manufacture and global distribution of a suite of proven, long lasting and environmentally friendly antimicrobial solutions. It has developed products, including aerosol-based sprays, suited for skin care, surface sanitisers, treatment of acne and mould remediation. The products are based around the “Zoono Molecule”; a unique, antimicrobial molecule that bonds to any surface and kills pathogens including bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi and mould. It has proven efficacy, longevity and, importantly, it does not leach. Zoono products are currently sold in many countries.