ZOONO COMPANY UPDATE
31st July 2017 – ASX RELEASE
Zoono Group Limited (ASX: ZNO) is pleased to announce Q1 sales to September 30th 2017 are expected to exceed $900,000; well ahead of the previous year. These exceptional results are due to a number of new initiatives and agreements including:
In the USA:
– Zoono Hand Sanitiser has been approved by Walmart to be ranged on their website (www.walmart.com) and will be available online by mid-August. Interest in the Zoono technology and products remains strong from other major USA retailers.
– Zoono USA’s E Commerce Platform for the sale and purchase of all Zoono products is now gone live. See www.zoonousa.com/products.
In the Middle East:
– Zoono has signed two new distribution agreements in the Middle East. Both agreements are strongly performance based.
– Zoono and Kobayashi (www.kobayashi.co.jp) have agreed terms on extending their territory outside of Japan, more to follow on this partnership shortly.
– As previously advised the Stayzon Hand Sanitiser is to be soon available in 900 plus Woolworths Supermarkets.
In the UK:
– Zoono’s UK distributor, Zoono UK Limited, is now fully operational. Senior management has been appointed, office and warehousing facilities have been secured and logistics and packaging partners are in place. Zoono UK Limited is currently negotiating commercial partnerships with a number of major organisations. These carefully selected partners will operate in dedicated industry sectors, with full support from Zoono UK Limited and the Zoono.
– Stayzon Retail Ventures Pty Ltd has confirmed its initial order for the Stayzon Mini Foggers (manufactured by Zoono) for the UK Automotive market at circa AUD$95,000. Following on from growing success in the Australian market for this product, Stayzon are confident of good penetration into the UK market.
And in New Zealand:
– Zoono’s service partner Clear Facilities is rapidly developing relationships with the brewing industry in New Zealand, having secured service contracts with a number of major breweries over the past 3 months. Zoono technology is a natural fit for the demanding environment of large scale brewing and the success of Clear Facilities in this market sector opens opportunities for the technology globally.
– The Childcare sector remains a strong market for Zoono products and distributor VIPCARE with over 450 childcare centres within New Zealand using the GermFree24, Zoono Z-71 and ZoonoTex products. This sector is rapidly growing with an increase in referrals from other centres. VIPCARE are working with secondary education institutes and implementing through the school medical clinics and out into the classrooms. The school nursing network is being leveraged to connect with other institutes. The NZ Corrections are continuing to be a strong customer with 9 out of the 13 prisons using Zoono. More prisons are beginning to use Zoono on the custodial side.
– Healthcare is growing and the Waikato DHB have contacted VIPCARE around using the alcohol free variation of GermFree24 in the hospital. VIPCARE recently was a sponsor for a Clinical Seminar Evening focusing on “Clinical Germs” and presented on the benefits of Zoono in Healthcare. There was a very positive engagement from GP’s and Healthcare Specialists and as a result VIPCARE have implemented Zoono into more clinics.
– The relationship with the NZ Defence Force is growing and VIPCARE are working collectively on a single sachet GermFree24 wipe solution which would be used on-person for every soldier.
For further Information please contact:
Paul Hyslop, Managing Director on +64 21 659 977
Or visit www.zoono.com
Zoono specialises in the development, manufacture and global distribution of a suite of proven, long lasting and environmentally friendly antimicrobial solutions. It has developed products, including aerosol-based sprays, suited for skin care, surface sanitisers, treatment of acne and mould remediation. The products are based around the “Zoono Molecule”; a unique, antimicrobial molecule that bonds to any surface and kills pathogens including bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi and mould. It has proven efficacy, longevity and, importantly, it does not leach. Zoono products are currently sold in many countries.